...an attempt to dive deep within myself and listen to the calmness behind the ever-chaotic me...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

flick-erred!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/p_h_o_t_o_s/
I got a new address! this time on flickr!
After selling off my camera it has been a long wait. Things don't seem to fall in to places to buy a new one in spite of the fact that canon has released two new DSLR's EOS 50D and EOS 5D mark II. My eyes are still set on the old favourite EOS 40D largely due to the cost advantage it has.
Life's has changed so ridiculously. Sitting in office all day and looking at the moronic interface of a dumb looking mainframe!
There was a time when I had my cam ready and I could be in the hostel balcony any time looking for composition. From labourers busy making the new boys hostel, our friendly cat or the distant overhead water tank of the college. All of them caught my attention more then this black screen with green colored text.
Its all perhaps because our intrinsic nature to resist change! who likes to wake up @ 6 in the morning after all.
If change is so inevitable I pray for the things to change once more...

4 comments:

Aakanksha said...

Any Case,the waiting seems to be all worth it..!!
& the inevitable change..ha ha always a lot to talk about it.
Enjoy

Winnie the poohi said...

beh!

always wanting what is not :P

koustubh kulkarni said...

Agree with you ... loved the last line ...

"If change is so inevitable I pray for the things to change once more"

and you don't have to pray. they will. you will have to pray for what you want them to be like ...

... said...

@galaxian

thanks for replying!

@winniee

yeah! may be!

@kou
thanks for the consent!

They Visit Here Often!

WHO AM I ?

My photo
these are not mere incidents or events that i make a note of.. these are my experiences..the Voices in my head, they may not be real...but they carry some good ides !!!

Labels

Blog Archive