...an attempt to dive deep within myself and listen to the calmness behind the ever-chaotic me...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

*anonymous*.... who AM I ??



Few days back a friend of mine read my blog. Today he came and was wondering about this whole anonymity thing. "What about being anonymous" he kind of uttered just for the sake of making him heard.

"
What difference it makes ? was my impulsive response as if i was defending my act. Why do people defend there acts even if they have not done anything wrong?

The people who
know me and read this blog any way know most about me as this blog is not that much advertised by me... and for the strangers who mistakenly read this it really does not matter who I am , unless i make some difference to them.

There
are times u just wish to be anonymous as if you are writing all to yourself. u can criticize your self for the pettiest of acts and still feel proud of being true to yourself... perhaps that was the the idea i guess..m not sure although.. this blog is not an attempt to show what i am not... rather I'd luv to express what i am and if anonymity is the price for that i think its not much of an asking...

why anonymity? it reduces the accountability one perceive to have for his actions and removes the impact of ones action on his reputation. but who said my reputation is at stake because of this blog?? Contradictions u see... Ohh!!! lord i love contradictions... u passionately think of something being true and in the another flip second u think exactly opposite..and see how the entire setting gets upset and if u r weak hearted and you just doubt your intellect you end up being a confused ass.(ass in this context refers to a donkey because of his so called subtle thinking ability)


You may find critics for everything u do... its not they are wrong its just that they have different ways of perceiving the same thing..on a universal scale nothing is absolute and so is my anonymity...by the way "WHATS IN THE NAME??

4 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

tsk tsk.. for crying out loud!

Whats with anonymity??

U dedicated a post to it.. that much important it is :D

fatema rangwalla said...

ya i was kinda wondering the same thing ....why u anonymous ?
and this happened to be the answer ..."whts in a name "
well gud :)

... said...

thanks for wondering :P
i try to keep the posts self-explanatory :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.

They Visit Here Often!

WHO AM I ?

My photo
these are not mere incidents or events that i make a note of.. these are my experiences..the Voices in my head, they may not be real...but they carry some good ides !!!

Labels

Blog Archive