...an attempt to dive deep within myself and listen to the calmness behind the ever-chaotic me...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

frus-trat-ed ???


yet another day in my life...some what i have xperienced before... frustrated at the core, not by seeing ppl getting themself thru the interviews of elite companies but rather on myself. its harsh wen u xpect too much frm urself cuz it hurts wen u dont suceed and the result is i tend to loose my sleep...phaps its gud for me.. i need to reevaluate my plans and my progress.. past few weeks have been a total waste of time and a testimony to my senseless existence..i wish i cud control the happenings in my life.. i wish life twists and turns as i want it to ... i wish i am happy with myself but alas none of it is true...
so wats next...another set of plans and "to do" lists? this time its now or never... juss few months left for these collg days to b ovr..i need to get the things back on track... i need to recollect myself...
...i wondered at the idea of surprising myself one day..one fine day wen i wud be amused of the feat i have achieved.. it makes me feel happy though i knw there is a gap between the way we think and the way we act.. unless and until u bridge that gap ur dreams ur hopes ur aspirations are nothing more than wishful thinking.. and it takes a lot to bridge that gap...i knw one things for sure i must work hard, relentlessly cuz achieving the end may not be important... its the means that count... i have to achieve the means and have to detach my self with the end.."law of detachment" ehh...

1 comment:

koustubh kulkarni said...

Last few lines are really well written. "i have to achieve the means and have to detach my self with the end"- too good and how true!! perhaps we all must try to achieve the same.

They Visit Here Often!

WHO AM I ?

My photo
these are not mere incidents or events that i make a note of.. these are my experiences..the Voices in my head, they may not be real...but they carry some good ides !!!

Labels

Blog Archive