...an attempt to dive deep within myself and listen to the calmness behind the ever-chaotic me...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

foTograohy..phOtograPhy.... fotuuuugraafieeee



What was meant to be an electronic device to capture and preserve some moments... has become a passion.... i bought this cam s5 IS in Nov 08, specially for South Korea trip.. since then a lot of things have changed... my abmition of becoming a computer engineer has changed to become a war fotoGrafer... whoohaaaa...
INsane... thats wat 'd idea seems at the onset... nevertheless.. fotografy has become a way of life.. i look around and imagine wat if i freeze every one around me in frames... how wud they look...lemme juss show u some pics here and wat it means.... welll the first one... shot a few clicks at the gwangju railway station... it was freezing cold... and this mom caught my attention... it made me feel nostalgic abt my childhood.. perhaps every parent has done this to there kid...

nie ways thats just the trailer... to bring statistics in to play I may have shot close to 4ooo pics before i finally sold this beautiful camera after 4 months of usage... reason of selling was evidently the desire to carry a bigger and better DSLR.. i pan to get it in few months... I have my eyes on EOS 40D (~1100 USD)+ EF 50mm f1.4 prime lens(~300 USD).. later I wish to buy 24-105 mm f4L lens(~1050 USD).. these three pieces of glass+metal+plastic costs a whopping 100K INR..


...if dats the price u have to pay for ur obsession... i m more then willing tooo....

6 comments:

koustubh kulkarni said...

go ahead my boy .. and buy the best one .. All the best for ur new hobby ..

kou.

... said...

dhanyawaad guruji!!!
:)

Aakanksha said...

beautiful blog & interesting thoughts..!!

... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PSYCHO said...

best of luck with the "shopping"
hehe

... said...

thanks mate, i'd keep u updated lets hope your Luck comes handy :)

They Visit Here Often!

WHO AM I ?

My photo
these are not mere incidents or events that i make a note of.. these are my experiences..the Voices in my head, they may not be real...but they carry some good ides !!!

Labels

Blog Archive